05/03/2014

F A S H I O N // Y U I K A N N O [ INSPIRED ]

Hello guys! Welcome back!!

Today's post is inspired by the gorgeous Japanese Model, Yui Kanno!!

She models for Larme Magazine, Baby+A, Crayme, Nice Calup, etc...

Lemme show you some pic of her!!





//


She's so cute, right???

She have her own clothing line calles "Crayme" and I decided to "remake" the photoshoot (LOL) based on these pictures~~





//  L E T ' S  S T A R T ? // 


[ But first, sorry for the crappy background, I take the pics on my roof. And I tried to find a similar tops and bottom but found nothing close to it. Sooo... yeah! ]














//


tops [UNBRANDED] // shorts [TAGLINE] // heels [THE LITTLE THING SHE NEEDS] // sunglasses [MANGO]


//


yes, I'm plus size, and I'm kinda proud of it (LOL)
well, see u guys soon!

xoxo,
ベニー アン

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)