15/09/2013

20 Facts

20 facts about me tagged by the gorgeous Ebim (check out her blog)


1. My chinese name is 洪鸿钻 (Ang Hong Zuan), my japanese name is 一条星煉 (Ichijo Seiren) my korean name is 박지은 (Park Jieun)    
                                               
2. I once had a mixed chihuahua-mini pincher dog called rocky (But he ran away long time ago...)

3. I'm Chinese breed in indonesia

4. I'm 158 cm short TT^TT       
 
5. I'm a monolid, i think my eyes are just lines (literally...)
        
6. I use double eyelid tape everyday. I feel weird when i don't wear them. (I can't go out wihout them!)        
         
7. I use circle lens almost everyday, obviously to make ny eyes look BIGGER kkk~ (◕‿◕✿)
          
8. I love makeup, hair styling, and fashion *winks*  

9. I'm the youngest in my family (only daughter) and i have an older brother. And also, we're born 17 years apart!

10. I cant live without my earpods and ipod (or my phone) >○<

11.  I sometimes can be anti social .___. Idk why..... I just sit alone in my desk and sometimes draw or write stories or maybe sleep during class hahahs XD 

12. I prefer wearing heels than flats since i'm short.....  

13. I've been bullied in junior high w/o any reason! Idk why they bullied me back then (till now) TT^TT     
         
14. I've had a lipoma (sort of tumor) on my back, but now it's removed :)

15. I've had my tonsil(?) (Idk proper english name for it) removed

16. I'm a sleepyhead

17. I can't sleep comfortably w/o blankets and GULING *goofy face*

18. I straighten my hair with curling iron bwahahaha~~ pretty weird right?     
    
19. I like tall, white, typical Korean or Japanese guys  (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥

20. I've had to use braces once. (And i think I might have to use it again....)



xoxo,
ynnevang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)