14/11/2013

Group assingment to shopping time (?)

Haiyo, long time no see >◇<~~ I've been really busy lately with school and stuff that's why i didn't blog anymore but I'm back now~~~. So i got a video assignment for my english class and it's a group assignment. I tried to be in the same group with the people i know can act well in front of camera, but! I ended up with Ebim, Christian (the guy who came to AFA with me before), Martien (boy), Mitha (girl), and Sally (girl). 

PS : Martien and Mitha is a couple.

So, we planned to do a parody of Atelier Royale from our experience in AFA and we have decided to do the filming days ago (actually its more than a month LOL). But guess what? We forgot that there's a lion dance competition in the mall where we planned to make the film so that the mall is really really crowded. While waiting for the others (we seperate ways coming to the mall), Me, Ebim, and Mitha decided to eat some ramen first. When all of the team members arrived, it was already 3PM and Martien said he have to go. SOOOOO we ended up walking around the mall (actually it's just me and Ebim since Sally go with her BF, so do Martien and Mitha.)

Ebim and I decided that our first destination is TONY MOLY♡. When we arrived at Tony Moly, we saw plenty of goods in "BUY 1 GET 1 FREE" promo booth. So we take a look and decided to buy some things~! But unfortunatly, i wanted to buy an eyeshadow with that warm brown color, perfect for contouring but the shopkeeper said that the color i wanted is out of stock, so i left the store with major disappointment. And then we continued our makeup hunting to ETUDE HOUSE. I've been trough dilemma whether i should buy the contouring thingy or not, since my heart harbored to that Tony Moly eyeshadow. Finally i decided to buy it hahas XD. I spent quite a lot of money that day buut..... i think it's worth it~~ :3
 
Here's the things i bought...
2 Floria MakeUp Remover Wipes [TONY MONY], 2 Floria Sheet Mask [TONY MOLY], and 1 Corset Bronzer [ETUDE HOUSE]



Soo~ Thanks for reading, have a nice day everyone~!! >w<


xoxo,
ynnevang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)