20/01/2014

5 Beauty Basic Things I Can't Live Without!

 Hey yooo~~ > <
I know, I know... It's been a while now. I've been busy with school and stuff (eat, sleep, shopping LOL) and I feel kinda bad about it. So today I'm gonna talk about few things that I can't live without, obviously beauty related laah (ノ≧3≦)ノ but only the main/basic ones. The real list is waay too long for this night typing time (yep, I type this in the middle of the night LOL).


LET'S GET STARTED, ne?



1. Double Eyelid Tapes  \(//∇//)\

 Since I'm considered as monolid, I use tapes EVERY SINGLE DAY in my life! (except for some other time when I forgot to bring my tapes LOLs). I usually use the normal tapes, but since recently I use my all-trusted double sided tapes. It may be quite difficult and annoying to use but the effect's quite nice, depends on how you use and positioned the tapes. There are few types of double eyelid tapes but I'll get into that another time (too lazy ehh > <)

2.  Lip Balms


I tend to have dry lips so I always bring lip balms everywhere hahahas. I have plenty of them and... I lost them many times also ( p′︵‵。). It's quite annoying when you have dry lips, so don't forget to bring these babies, k?

3. Hair Milk
http://www.lucido-l.sg/images/product/cream04_milk.jpg

I always use these magical milk (?) every time after  washing my hair. It gives the smooth and airy feel, also holds your hairstyle for a long time. Psst! It also gives volume to my thin hair and long lasting also cox you only need tiny amount for your hair (depends on how long your hair is). This product isn't sold in my country (Indonesia) and I bought it few months ago in Watsons Singapore for S$10. Reaaally recommended!! O(≧▽≦)O

4. Lip Colour











Cox my lips are dry, they tend to be really pale so I need tinted lip balms or most of the times, lip tints to give my lips a bit of colour. I prefer using lip tints than tinted lip balms or lip stick cox they stay longer and you can build up the colour bit by bit.

 5. Contact Lenses
 https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgczCHHJrj60suF-XZvm4QCvDWMjdMB-cpY8rAVd5w4GCXMTqw
I also always use contact lenses and this, (geo mimi bambi chocolate brown) is the one I'm currently using, beside the acuvue moist one. I have bad eyesight and my mom won't let me use glasses. (LOL that explains them all). And I use contact lenses, especially circle lenses to enlarge my small eyes hahhas.


And that's basically all the basic products that I can't live without. I'll post the full list another time, K? Cox the full list is too long and I'm too lazy to do it today hahahs. Hope this help any of you guys~




xoxo,
ynnevang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)