21/01/2014

January 2014 Wanted List

As you can see in the title, this is my wanted list in January 2014! Most of them are things that I can't buy, either it's too expensive; hard to find; or my mom won't let me buy it (most online stores receive payment via mastercard/visa and I have none of them TT^TT). And I hope I can get at least one of these items before CNY (LOL).



AND THIS IS IT!












ZARA Paper Bag Messenger Bag

Jill Sander's lunch bag (dupe : ZARA Messenger Bag)

I am dying to have this simple yet cool clutch in my hands! And I think I could do some personal touch with the clutch. It's so simple so that I can mix and match it with many outfits!


                                                                                                                 

      


Transparent Clutch

The same as the lunch bag, I'm dying to have these babies too! Either it's the perspex clutch (left) or the normal/usual transparent clutch (dunno what the name is XD). But to use transparent bags in my country is really risky. So it's better to have another pouch inside the bag.


                                                                                                                 




Image 1 of ASOS Christmas Cardigan With Reindeer DesignImage 3 of ASOS Oversized Cardigan with Waterfall Front in Cut and Sew Fabric    

Loose Cardigans

I've always been in love with loose cardigans. Maybe cox I'm addicted with jfashion and kfashion which always seen wearing these kind of cardigans. And also cox they're really comfy and warm. The style depends on your taste and I prefer the cardigans end below my tights, dunno why tho XD


                                                                                                                  





 Transparent Laced Wedges

I've been hunting for these wedges for ages!!! I found it on Rakuten Global, but it's too expensive and I'm not quite sure about the sizes. I've contacted a custom shoes shop, wish I could have it > <. (PS: Many Japanese idols/models wear this --ex: KotaKoti)


                                                                                                                  



 

V Line Onepiece

Eversince I saw a beauty blogger wearing this kind of onepiece, I've been searching here and there of it. And guess what? I found it on Rakuten Global, again. But my mom thinks it's too risky, so that I can't buy this TT^TT Ah, I wonder when I'll get my own credit card?




                                                                                                                  





 


Flower Studded Headband

I found out about this headband few weeks ago in YT. And I thought that it's so cute and have the goth-loli feel which I kinda like  hahahas,





                                                                                                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)