26/01/2014

new interest!

Not long ago, one of my subscription gone trough a makeover! She went from gyaru style to doll style!

Doll style isn't dolly style, it's somehow different. Dolly style is similar to lolita (classic, sweet, etc), you wear cute fluffy dresses with laces and ribbons (reference: hime gyarus) or pastel coloured blouse with skirts, and rocking the doe eyed yet still natural (or dramatic, your choice) makeup. You try to look like a doll-like human, or you just want to look cute; sweet and innocent~

But for 'doll' style.. You try to look like a human-like doll. It's kind of hard to explain but it's like you're trying to become a doll or something, if that makes sense? Fair skin, BIG doll eyes, small nose, rosy cheeks, small mouth, who wouldn't want that! But if you're exaggerating these features, such as overly big eyes which makes people creeped out, blank eyes to the camera... CONGRATULATIONS! You just made yourself a self-doll!

Back to our topic,

So, I was curious about her change; she stated that she's more into BJDs than gyarus; then I did some research. And I saw these...!!



she looks like ROLA, ne?











Aren't they cute?? > <

It's not only lolita style! They akso have the gothic style!






(pssst! the last one is a guy!)

 See? Aren't they looks so cute/cool, sweet/goth?
While I was browsing through the images, I remember one anime which have relation to these BJDs!
Its....


ROZEN MAIDEN!!!

 










(I'm such a Suigintou fan LOL)


And now, I've found myself drawn into these BJDs also!!! I also noticed their cute gradient lips, maybe the famous gradient lips are inspired by them > < !

I'm planning to do my makeup like they all do, but I want to toned it down a bit so it would looks natural and suitable for daily basis. Wish me luck? LOL



xoxo,
ynnevang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Advice? Critique? Leave a Comment! :)